New Receptacle Outlets
Keep your home’s electrical system up-to-date and compatible with today’s advanced technology with new receptacle outlets and circuits.
Signs that you may need to upgrade your outlets or wiring system include:
- Dead outlets or outlets that buzz, are charred or are hot to the touch
- Malfunctioning ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) and arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI)
- The odor of burning plastic or vinyl
- Lights that flicker or blink frequently
- Overloaded breakers that trip often
- Learn more about ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) and arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs).
For the safety and security of your home and family, contact Stafford Home Service to schedule an appointment to upgrade your outlets and circuits today.